Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday Bargain


Months ago I spied these completely incredible antique mirrored Currey-and-Company-Napoli-Wall-Sconces at one of my favorite local boutiques, It's Stuff Consignment shop.  I knew the retail price was way out of budget but kept them in the back of my mind.  On my last visit I was quite surprised to see them still sitting in the shop.  With a bright idea of how these two lovelies could add some elegance to the Sisal Suite at Fleur de Lys Villa, I made an offer.  The shopkeeper said she would get back to me after getting in touch with the owner. 

On Black Friday I received the great news that the offer was accepted and I could pick up my purchase.  I am so pleased with my Black Friday bargain having paid half the price for the pair as one sconce purchased retail and landed.  They are pretty AND practical.  No more having to set aside the lamps every time the bi-fold windows are opened or shut. 


Did you have any success finding a black Friday bargain? If you find yourself on island and looking for unusual, unique, or antique wares, please stop by It's Stuff, located in the Marketplace across from the downtown First Caribbean Branch on Leeward Highway.  You might just find the perfect Christmas gift amongst all the treasures!

We are off to the 8th annual Turks and Caicos Conch Festival in Blue Hills to eat, greet, and be merry!  If your are here, you should really be there! It is one of the best not to be missed events of the year!  Please click here for the schedule of events and more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment