Monday, April 12, 2010

Two Turks and Caicos Weddings


 
 

 

style me pretty
Planned by yifat oren and photographed by Gia Canali

Here we have two incredibly gorgeous weddings I stumbled across while visiting lovely blogs, very worthy of the repeat press. Both caught me by delight, and pleasant surprise as I recognized the locations almost immediately. The Turks and Caicos Islands are lucky to have hosted two such beautiful affairs.

Images by Elizabeth Messina of kiss the groom
Designed by Lisa Vorce of oh how charming

I am an overly adoring fan of Elizabeth Messina's work. It was her very own wedding that inspired me to use a vintage crown for our wedding cake topper. Her photography is simply surreal. I only wish my dreams were as soft and heavenly as her imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment